Friday, February 23, 2007

He Ma Durga!!

Finally finally I am out of the funk. On Wednesday I had class with Cheryl and she of course is amazing. My postures felt stronger, I felt like I was getting somewhere.

I also felt really really sick and realized I had not been eating. Umm at all really. My jeans are pretty loose and I look quite a bit thinner, which is always fantastice but the whole I'm-going-to-throw-up-and-pass-out thing is a real buzzkill. I'm not trying to not eat, it is just that once you start not eating much, you don't get hungry. I know this does not make sense probably because my body is now eating my brain for fuel. :-)

Crystal told us about Donna De Lory one night - she is coming to Colorado for some concerts. I downloaded her song "He Ma Durga" and oh. my. God. It is so amazing and incredible. Listening to it made me feel lighter, stronger, it was this immediate change. I am hooked, addicted and in love.

Durga is my protector right now and I am trying to feel her through myself. Ben called a couple of times and I did not call or email back. This morning I said out loud - wow, he is an asshole- and lo and behold - a truck with 333 passed by. My confirmation!

Anyways, I am happy, and need to get work done so that I can head to Steamboat and see the very coolest person in this state - Ms. Watson.

No comments: