Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Weekend

This weekend was weird. I did not make it to Friday's class (work), then did not make it to Cheryl's class (too tired) but I did make myself go to Marybeth's bikram. I had had a class with Marybeth before and thought it was ok, nothing special, but I do really like her. She is always nice to me.

I am so glad that I went. First, whenever I leave yoga I feel so much more stable, calm and confident. I knew that I would probably meet Mr. M for the first time that night and I knew that it would make a difference if I went.

Marybeth was AWESOME!! We had a smaller class and she was just so inspiring. She noticed that I was getting stronger and was giving some really good talks about the poses and how they help you. There were two new girls in class and she really guided them well without ignoring or slowing the rest of the class.

I missed Jeremy's because Matt really wanted to take the dogs to the river, and the dogs REALLY needed to get some exercise. He had worked during the day so we were not able to go sooner. It was a nice day, warm, a little breezy. The dogs had a blast and there were no problems other than the usual having-to-call-them-five-hundred-times because SOMEONE does not listen.

Then we saw 300 and since then I have had the goriest nightmares. They are not as much scary as just anxiety-ridden. I wake up and feel frazzled, which is not good.

No comments: