Saturday, March 3, 2007

Craigslist

I looked through the responses that I received when I posted my fake ad, and wow. Just wow. Some of them of course are just single guys but there were so many that were married or had girlfriends and needed to be discreet. Those poor women, what in the hell is wrong with this world?

Tomorrow I am going to Cheryl's workshop on inversions. She is so kind, she gave me a hug today and I told her I just had a really hard time with an ex. She said I looked different, I started to thank her and realized it was probably not different in a good way. I was pretty shakey and my eyes were puffy and red. She stopped during class to ask a few times if I was ok. It will be a good place for me to be tomorrow.

After class I was changing and someone accidently dropped a bottle of water on my little toes and it hurt so much, I had to work hard to keep from crying. I did not want her to feel bad. Of course after I left I started bawling and all of my sadness and pain came flooding over me like a wave. It was a cleansing cry and part of the process of healing. My toes however were bleeding and are now twice their size.

Tomorrow night they have the screening of "The Secret" and a new class, so my day will be booked in goodness and health, not this horrifying world of NSA sex and cheating and lying and crying until I fall asleep. Godspeed to better days and healthy toes.

No comments: